CONCACAF Champions League group-stage play continued on Wednesday with the hosts listed first and all times Pacific.
At Port-au-Prince, Haiti:
Amilcar Henriquez scored twice (4', 23') as Arabe Unido all but knocked Don Bosco FC out of the tournament with their 5-1 road demolition.
Group D Standings:
1. CD Arabe Unido (GP: 2; GD: +5; PTS: 6)
2. Monterrey (GP: 2; GD: +1; PTS: 3)
3. Don Bosco FC (GP: 2; GD: -7; PTS: 0)
At San Nicolas de los Garza, Mexico:
Jonathan Espricueta (PK-44'), Fernando Fernandez (61'), and Julian Quinones (83') each scored once as Tigres all but locked up the Group G crown and a berth in the quarterfinal round after their 3-1 home victory over Plaza Amador.
Group G Standings:
1. UANL Tigres (GP: 2; GD: +4; PTS: 6)
2. CS Herediano (GP: 2; GD: -2; PTS: 1)
3. Plaza Amador (GP: 2; GD: -2; PTS: 1)
NOTE: CS Herediano gained a 1-1 road draw withPlaza Amador on August 4.
At Esteli, Nicaragua:
Atiba Harris' equalizer in the seventh minute enabled FC Dallas to gain a 1-1 road draw with Real Esteli. Elvis Pinel scored for the hosts (who became the first club to be eliminated from the tournament) in the fifth minute.
Group H Standings:
1. FC Dallas (GP: 2; GD: +1; PTS: 4)
2. CD Suchitepequez (GP: 1; GD: +1; PTS: 3)
3. z-Real Esteli FC (GP: 3; GD: -2; PTS: 1)
z-Eliminated from tournament