The final week of group-stage play in the CONCACAF Champions League commenced on Tuesday with three games.
At Panama City, Panama:
Jose Gonzalez scored twice (11', 90') as Arabe Unido, who had already clinched the group and a spot in the knockout stage, blanked visiting Don Bosco FC 2-0.
Final Group D Standings:
1. Arabe Unido (GP: 4; GD: +7; PTS: 12)
2. Monterrey (GP: 4; GD: +4; PTS: 6)
3. Don Bosco FC (GP: 4; GD: -11; PTS: 0)
Arabe Unido won Group D and advanced to the quarterfinal round.
At Guatemala City:
Oscar Guerrero delivered a hat trick (42', 51', 61') as Alianza dominated Antigua GFC 3-0 on the road in the tournament finale for both clubs.
Final Group F Standings:
1. New York Red Bulls (GP: 4; GD: +4; PTS: 8)
2. Alianza FC (GP: 4; GD: +1; PTS: 5)
3. Antigua GFC (GP: 4; GD: -5; PTS: 2)
The New York Red Bulls won Group F and advanced to the quarterfinal round.
At San Nicolas de los Garza, Mexico:
Hugo Ayala (27'), Luis Quinones (35'), and Andy Delort (66') each scored once as Tigres laid claim to the Group G title and a quarterfinal-round berth by dominating visiting Club Sport Herediano 3-0.
Final Group G Standings:
1. Tigres UANL (GP: 4; GD: +6; PTS: 9)
2. Club Sport Herediano (GP: 4; GD: -3; PTS: 4)
3. Plaza Amador (GP: 4; GD: -3; PTS: 4)
Tigres UANL won Group G and advanced to the quarterfinal round.
NOTE: Club Sport Herediano outscored Plaza Amador 3-1 on aggregate in the two meetings between the clubs.