Four games were played on Wednesday as the group stage of the AFC Champions League concluded.
At Kashima, Japan:
Yuma Suzuki scored twice (18', 60') as Kashima Antlers defeated visiting Muangthong United 2-1 and clinched top spot in the Group E, as well as a knockout-stage berth (also clinched by the Thai club).
At Brisbane, Australia:
Kim Yong-jin scored the winning goal in the 75th minute as Ulsan Hyundai defeated the Brisbane Roar 3-2 on the road.
Final Group E Standings:
1. Kashima Antlers (GP: 6; GD: +8; PTS: 12)
2. Muangthong United (GP: 6; GD: +4; PTS: 11)
3. Ulsan Hyundai (GP: 6; GD: 0; PTS: 7)
4. Brisbane Roar (GP: 6; GD: -12; PTS: 4)
Kashima Antlers and Muangthong United advanced to the knockout stage.
At Seoul, South Korea:
Seung-won Yoon scored the only goal of FC Seoul's 1-0 home victory over Urawa Red Diamonds in the 38th minute.
At Leumeah, Australia:
Jaushua Sotirio scored the game winner in the 89th minute as the Western Sydney Wanderers knocked off visiting Shanghai SIPG 3-2.
Final Group F Standings:
1. Urawa Red Diamonds (GP: 6; GD: +11; PTS: 12)
2. Shanghai SIPG (GP: 6; GD: +6; PTS: 12)
3. FC Seoul (GP: 6; GD: -5; PTS: 6)
4. Western Sydney Wanderers (GP: 6; GD: -12; PTS: 6)
Urawa Red Diamonds and Shanghai SIPG advanced to the group stage.