Copa Libertadores group-stage continued with five games on Wednesday.
At Curitiba, Brazil:
Paulo Diaz (14'), Nicolas Blandi (68'), and Ruben Botta (90'+2) each scored once as San Lorenzo dominated Atletico Paranaense 3-0 on the road.
At Rio de Janeiro:
Paulo Guerrero scored the winning goal in the 72nd minute as Flamengo defeated visiting Universidad Catolica 3-1.
Group Four Standings:
1. Flamengo (GP: 5; GD: +5; PTS: 9)
2. San Lorenzo (GP: 5; GD: -1; PTS: 7)
3. Atletico Paranaense (GP: 5; GD: -2; PTS: 7)
4. Universidad Catolica (GP: 5; GD: -2; PTS: 5)
At Cochabamba, Bolivia:
Rudy Cardozo's successfully-executed 68th-minute penalty kick proved to be the difference as Jorge Wilstermann knocked off visiting Palmeiras 3-2.
Group Five Standings:
1. Palmeiras (GP: 5; GD: +2; PTS: 10)
2. Jorge Wilstermann (GP: 5; GD: +4; PTS: 9)
3. Atletico Tucuman (GP: 5; GD: 0; PTS: 7)
4. z-Penarol (GP: 5; GD: -6; PTS: 3)
z-Eliminated from tournament
At Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia:
Juan Cazares scored twice (10', 88') as Atletico Mineiro demolished Sport Boys 5-1 on the road and knocked the Bolivian club out of the tournament.
At Calama, Chile:
Diego Fabian Torres scored the winning goal in the 48th minute as Deportes Iquique defeated visiting Gremio 2-1.