Group-Stage action in the Copa Libertadores is set to continue on Wednesday with five games.
At Lima, Peru:
Johan Arango (19') and Anderson Plata (90'+1) each scored twice as Independiente Santa Fe defeated Sporting Cristal 2-0 on the road to knock the Peruvian club out of South American competition.
At La Paz, Bolivia:
Vitor Bueno's equalizer in the 67th minute carried Santos to a 1-1 road draw with The Strongest----and a berth in the knockout stage. Alejandro Chumacero scored for the Bolivian club in the 39th minute.
Group Two Standings:
1. x-Santos (GP: 5; GD: +3; PTS: 9)
2. The Strongest (GP: 5; GD: +4; PTS: 8)
3. Independiente Santa Fe (GP: 5; GD: +2; PTS: 7)
4. z-Sporting Cristal (GP: 5; GD: -9; PTS: 2)
x-Clinched berth in knockout stage
z-Eliminated from South American competition
At Buenos Aires:
Fernando Belluschi scored the winning goal in the opening minute of second-half stoppage time as San Lorenzo clinched top spot in Group Four with a 2-1 home win over Flamengo, which knocked the Brazilian club out of the Copa Libertadores and into the Copa Sudamericana's second stage.
At Las Condes, Chile:
Carlos Alberto de Jesus scored the winning goal in the 86th minute as Atletico Paranaense knocked off Universidad Catolica 3-2 to jump Flamengo into the Copa Libertadores' knockout stage.
Final Group Four Standings:
1. San Lorenzo (GP: 6; GD: 0; PTS: 10)
2. Atletico Paranaense (GP: 6; GD: -1; PTS: 10)
3. Flamengo (GP: 6; GD: +4; PTS: 9)
4. Universidad Catolica (GP: 6; GD: -3; PTS: 5)
San Lorenzo and Atletico Paranaense advanced to the Copa Libertadores' knockout stage; Flamento qualified for the Copa Sudamericana's second stage.
At Lanus, Argentina:
Luiz Otavio scored the winning goal in the 87th minute as Chapecoense knocked off Lanus 2-1 on the road.
Group Seven Standings:
1. Club Nacional (GP: 5; GD: +3; PTS: 8)
2. Lanus (GP: 5; GD: +5; PTS: 7)
3. Chapecoense (GP: 5; GD: -3; PTS: 7)
4. Zulia FC (GP: 5; GD: -5; PTS: 5)